Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HF Boards: Random

So I was sitting here, bored and tired of listening to suspension talk, so I decided to look at my favorite website. hfboards.com. While reading the website, I think I saw the worst possible trade, so it inspired me to do another post since its been awhile. So here we go. We're gonna start with that really bad trade.




Jeff Skinner
Simon Despres
Brian Dumolin
Beau Bennett
Tristan Jarry
Matt Niskanen
1st and 2nd Round Picks





I wouldn't pay that price for Ovechkin, let alone Jeff Skinner. The worst part is, a Pens fan offered this trade.



Nikolai Kulemin
Korbinian Holzer


Matt Niskanen
2nd Round Pick










I had to post this because of Kulemin to the Pens. Pretty sure that makes an appearance in every one of these posts.

This next one could possibly make you blow your head off.




Ben Schrivens


Jussi Jokinen OR
Matt Niskanen AND
2014 2nd Round Pick










No, no, no, no, NO. I don't think the Pens would trade Jussi, especially for a backup goalie that isn't mch better than the one they currently have, also, Matt Niskanen's value is much higher than that right now.


This next one will be like WUT?


Brooks Orpik
Simon Despres
2014 1st Round Pick





Ryan O'Reilly









Why on Earth would the Penguins do this deal?



Don't throw your head through a wall on this next one.




Chris Neil


Matt Niskanen
2014 1st Round Pick











No comment....






We'll end this on a stupid ass trade from a Panthers fan


Nick Bjugstad
Tomas Fleischmann
Jakob Markstrom
Dimitry Kulikov
Protected Lottery 1st Round Pick






Evgeni Malkin












No way. Ever.



Well, hope you enjoyed this sorry shit, until next time.



Go Pens.







No comments:

Post a Comment