Friday, December 13, 2013

Double J For Life

So I was on Twitter around 3:00 after finishing playing EASHL with Brandon on Xbox and I saw Dejan's tweet about his Friday article. This article intrigued me so I went to read it and it might be the beset work I've ever seen a writer in this city do, seriously. One of the highlights in the article, Dejan mentioned that this could be the last time #68 laces it up in Pittsburgh and we need to cherish this moment. Jaromir Jagr might be the second best player to ever play for the Pittsburgh Penguins although I believe Sidney Crosby might eventually surpass him. We need to stop booing Double J and give him an ovation. I would love to see Double J play his final NHL game as a member of the Penguins and I'm hoping Shero somehow can make that happen, but as the Devils come to Consol on this Friday the 13th, let's show Double J that we love him and everything he has done for this franchise.

Here is Dejan's entire article, I highly suggest you read it.

Celebrate #68

We understand you root for the Penguins only, but if theres one time you should root for an individual player on the other team, its definitely tonight with Double J.

Go Pens.
Go Jagr.








No comments:

Post a Comment