Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bruce Boudreau's Pens Envy

Some bogger (see what I did there) over at the Washington Compost posted an article about Bruce Boudreau complaining about Dan Bylsma.  Probably one of the most ridiculous articles that has been written this year.  LINK

The article starts with Steinberg talking about a convo with a Pens fan friend who sad she hates BBQ Bruce.
"I pointed out that Boudreau had never complained about there being too many hats on the ice after a hat trick."
Interesting comparison of a head coach to a captain who you envy.

Now onto the Boudreau quotes about 24/7

“The part that ticked me off the most was when they started showing their coach,” Boudreau said. “And their coach at Christmas was down in the basement playing with his kid. He’s never played in the basement with his kid. Teaching him, well this is how you do this. Bull****."
Because no father ever played with his kids on Christmas morning with their new toys.  Is Boudreau admitting to stalking Bylsma here?
“Like, I was down there, they filmed me and my son playing, and I was body checking him into the wall and everything. So they didn’t want us to look good...."
If Bruce Boudreau was my dad and body checked me into a wall, I'd call children services for child abuse.
“The funny part to me, they showed Dan Bylsma. I coached him at one point, and he was a good guy. But they showed him at Christmas, at home, just eating with his wife and child. Remember that part? They’ve got Christmas music piped in through the house. Who, at home, has dinner with their wife and child [listening to Christmas music]? And they’re all dressed up in their suits, eating [formally]. We were eating, they’re filming, they’re this close, there’s spaghetti all over my shirt, the cat’s licking the food off the floor. That’s not real. They wanted us to look bad.”
I don't see what you coaching him has to do with this.  I know plenty of people who dress formally and listen to Christmas music on Christmas Day.  Ever hear of family traditions?  And having food on your shirt is a common theme for you during this series. 

Let's be honest Bruce.  You made yourself look like a bumbling idiot during 24/7.

 We are waiting for Texas Ted Leonsis to respond to our post with why we are wrong.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment