Monday, January 9, 2012

Dustin Penner get hurt...While eating pancakes

Yes you read that right.  Dustin Penner got hurt while eating pancakes.  This has got to be one of the most bizarre injuries we've ever seen.

If you need something to make you feel better about the ridiculous amount of injuries the Pens have, here it is.

Here is a quote from Penner.


"I woke up fine, sat down to eat and it locked right up. It never happened to me before. I couldn't stand up. I was probably at the third stage of evolution. So my wife helped me get dressed, and then I drove to the rink here, to hope they could do some magic and get it opened up. Kinger [trainer Chris Kingsley] just looked at me and said, 'Go home.' So I got some treatment and went home."
"Apparently it's one of those mysterious things, where you can throw it out (from) sneezing. I just leaned over to dip into some delicious pancakes that my wife made. It's just like it [the pain] wraps around you and squeezes. … So it was disappointing. Hopefully it's just an isolated incident, and not something that's going to become chronic."
Puck Daddy has a little more.  Here's the link

Pens play Ottawa tomorrow at 7.  Can't wait till Malkin gets a concussion brushing his teeth or something.

Go Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment